3.0 THE PROJECT5
3.2 PROJECT DESCRIPTION5
3.3 PROJECT DESCRIPTION-THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE6
4.0 PROJECT TIMING6
5.0 BUSINESS STRUCTURE AND PERSONNEL7
5.1 BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND STRUCTURE7
5.2.1XX ¡V Owner/Operator7
5.2.3Other Employees for the XX9
6.0 CAPITAL COSTS, MARKETING COSTS AND START-UP COSTS10 6.1 CAPITAL COSTS10
6.2 MARKETING COSTS10
7.0 MARKET ANALYSIS11
7.2 GROWTH AND TRENDS11
7.3 XX TARGET MARKET11
7.4SIZE OF TARGET MARKET12
7.5 LOCATION ANALYSIS12
7.6.1 Competitive Environment12
7.7 XX¡¦S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE13
7.8ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION13
8.0 RISK ASSESSMENT14
9.3 PROFIT AND LOSS15
9.3.2Cost of Goods Sold15
9.4 PRO FORMA CASH FLOW16
9.5 PRO FORMA BALANCE SHEET16
9.6 FINANCIAL INDICATORS / RATIOS17
Appendix 1 ¡V Financial Projections
Table A ¡V Source and Application of Funds
Table B ¡V Capital Costs
Table C ¡V Input Assumptions
Table D ¡V Profit and Loss
Table E ¡V Cash Flow
Table F ¡V Yearly Cash Flow Accumulations
Table G ¡V Financial Indicators / Ratios
Table H ¡V Balance Sheet
WE NEED AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL CUT WHERE NECESSARY
3.0 The Project
- Describe why you chose this business; what attracted you to this site; why in general this became your passion.
-describe in detail the components of your business-
- describe in detail the operational aspects of the business-ie how does the business operate on a daily basis.
- Provide some limited information about the demand for your services; describe market trends in relation to your services; and any other information that supports
3.2 Project Description
-This is where we describe what we are requesting assistance to do- ie we are wanting to establish what??
-What type of capital costs, marketing, and operating are we looking at??
3.3 Project Description-The Product and Service
-Layout what the actual service and product that will be provided and how you envision this to be provided.
-Explain in detail the vision of what will happen with this product and service
-It is here that we want to provide a detailed description of the product or service, so that your average financer can understand what we are describing.
4.0 Project Timing
- Describe what the timing is on implementing the project and why it is important to implement it at this time.
- Describe the expected time lines for implementing the various components of the project ¡V ie leasehold improvements, new equipment, marketing etc.
5.0 Business Structure and Personnel
5.1 Business Ownership and Structure
XX be a 100% Aboriginal owned company. XX will be registered and incorporated in British Columbia. 5.2Management
5.2.1XX ¡V Owner/Operator
- Here is where we need to build the detailed case of everything that you have done that provides you with the business acumen to run this business.
- Start with where you went to school, the various courses that you have taken; the various jobs and on the job training you have done, and the on the job experience that you have gained over the last???
- Although there is no question that you are more than capable, we need to inform the reader of this.
-List all educational background-ie high school, post secondary...