TABLE OF CONTENTS
3.0 THE PROJECT
3.2 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
3.3 PROJECT DESCRIPTION-THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE
4.0 PROJECT TIMING
5.0 BUSINESS STRUCTURE AND PERSONNEL
5.1 BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND STRUCTURE
XX ¡V Owner/Operator
Other Employees for the XX
6.0 CAPITAL COSTS, MARKETING COSTS AND START-UP COSTS
10 6.1 CAPITAL COSTS
6.2 MARKETING COSTS
7.0 MARKET ANALYSIS
7.2 GROWTH AND TRENDS
7.3 XX TARGET MARKET
SIZE OF TARGET MARKET
7.5 LOCATION ANALYSIS
7.6.1 Competitive Environment
7.7 XX¡¦S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
8.0 RISK ASSESSMENT
9.3 PROFIT AND LOSS
Cost of Goods Sold
9.4 PRO FORMA CASH FLOW
9.5 PRO FORMA BALANCE SHEET
9.6 FINANCIAL INDICATORS / RATIOS
Appendix 1 ¡V Financial Projections
Table A ¡V Source and Application of Funds
Table B ¡V Capital Costs
Table C ¡V Input Assumptions
Table D ¡V Profit and Loss
Table E ¡V Cash Flow
Table F ¡V Yearly Cash Flow Accumulations
Table G ¡V Financial Indicators / Ratios
Table H ¡V Balance Sheet
WE NEED AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL CUT WHERE NECESSARY
3.0 The Project
- Describe why you chose this business; what attracted you to this site; why in general this became your passion.
describe in detail the components of your business-
- describe in detail the operational aspects of the business-ie how does the business operate on a daily basis.
- Provide some limited information about the demand for your services; describe market trends in relation to your services; and any other information that supports
3.2 Project Description
This is where we describe what we are requesting assistance to do- ie we are wanting to establish what??
What type of capital costs, marketing, and operating are we looking at??
3.3 Project Description-The Product and Service
Layout what the actual service and product that will be provided and how you envision this to be provided.
Explain in detail the vision of what will happen with this product and service
It is here that we want to provide a detailed description of the product or service, so that your average financer can understand what we are describing.
4.0 Project Timing
- Describe what the timing is on implementing the project and why it is important to implement it at this time.
- Describe the expected time lines for implementing the various components of the project ¡V ie leasehold improvements, new equipment, marketing etc.
5.0 Business Structure and Personnel
5.1 Business Ownership and Structure
XX be a 100% Aboriginal owned company. XX will be registered and incorporated in British Columbia. 5.2
XX ¡V Owner/Operator
- Here is where we need to build the detailed case of everything that you have done that provides you with the business acumen to run this business.
- Start with where you went to school, the various courses that you have taken; the various jobs and on the job training you have done, and the on the job experience that you have gained over the last???
- Although there is no question that you are more than capable, we need to inform the reader of this.
-List all educational background-ie high school, post secondary...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document