Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Online, a campus, or by phone
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? Thriving tab
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
Thriving tab and Health tools heading
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? How healthy are you, Lifestyle changes, Physical fitness, Prevention and screening, Tips for healthy living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Under the Thriving tab and healthy eating heading
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Senior’s Health
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Alternative and complementary medicine, Dental care
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Balancing tab, Addiction and Recovery heading
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Ageing tab and in the Health heading
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? Phobias, ADHD, and Suicide