The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Managing stress, school, work or life issues, and relationship issues.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? Thriving
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located? Thriving/ health tools
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? How healthy are you?, lifestyle changes, physical fitness, prevention and screening, tips for healthy living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Thriving/ healthy eating
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? exercising, medical care, depression.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Medicine, dental care, and prescription drugs
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? balancing
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Header aging
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? personality disorders, phobias, and schizophrenia