Feels Like Home Adult Day Care Services
Feels Like Home is a unique take on adult daycare, which will be located in the city of Walnut Creek, CA. Our main objective is to serve the aging Baby Boomer population who are in the age of 65 and older, who meets all regulatory guidelines as outlined in the California Code of Regulation, Title 22, Division 3, Subdivision 1, Chapter 5. Our day support center will operate 6 days a week, and welcomes all geriatric customers who are in need of nonmedical assistance such senior assistance, and social interaction among other elders who seek an active and healthy lifestyle. Business operation will start from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, and Saturday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Today, many of the geriatric population are struggling to live life independently, and while some reside with their family member, they too have an obligation to work, and may not be available to aid the elder customer 24 hours a day. Feels Like Home can provide the safe and nurturing atmosphere for our elder customers while we foster the importance of independence with our geriatric community without imposing care from busy family members. Our services will include, but not limited to: * Seminars on legal concerns and aging issues pertinent to our customer’s needs. * Social interaction with other elders.
* Dining options
* Personal assistance with personal tasks.
* Involvement with local community services
* Accompanied visits to medical appointments with transportation. At the moment, Adult Day Support Centers cost are not reimbursable by Medicare or Medicaid. The cost for our services will be $25.00 per day, or they can enroll to our support center for $600 a month. We understand that each customer is unique, that is why we strive to maintain staffs that are caring, compassionate and empathetic to your personal need.
Strategic Focus and Plan
This segment will discuss the importance of Adult Daycare Support Centers and why it makes a lucrative business. The three areas that will be discussed are: (1) mission statement, (2) Goals—highlighting both financial and non-financial reports, and (3) core competence and sustainable comparative analysis.
Our mission is to provide a quality community program that offers social, recreational and wellness actions that encourage active living in a group setting offering participants the chance to socialize and relish their time with their peers. Promoting the beauty of aging to the geriatric population allows being independent when simple task needing assistance must be done. Eliminating the responsibility from family members who cannot tend to their loved 24 hours a day. Our services are also extended to customers who reside distantly from relatives that require assistance with functionality and support to daily living. By allowing our elders to function self-sufficiently, we take the shame of growing maturely and opportune aging process graciously.
Feels Like Home ADSC seeks the following goals within the next few years: Financial
1. To obtain a real estate property within the Walnut Creek area. 2. To break-even in profits to ensure no net loss is incurred. Non-Financial
1. Maintain quality care that will bring more clients to our service. 2. Establish a good reputation of great service so that our services will be the customer’s first choice and not just an option.
Core Competency and Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Currently there are 14 active adult day care services available in Contra Costa county where Walnut Creek is located, but Feels Like Home ADSC has a diverse competitive advantage over daycare centers in the area as we are the only who focuses more on the welfare of our customers to prevent further deterioration of aging. While many of our competitors are strictly involved with care, our ADSC is dedicate to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document