Associate Level Material
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the two ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Two ways that student can receive counseling is over the phone and in person.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? The Health Tools and Health Challenges are located under the Thriving heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
The Asses Your Health tool located under the Health tools on the thriving heading.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
Five categories on the live healthy page are: How Healthy Are You? Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Good nutrition can be found under Healthy Eating under the thriving heading.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Three health topics that can be found on the LRC are: Bipolar Disorder, Depression and ADHD
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Two categories that can be found under the Medical Care heading are: Dental Care and Paying for Medical Care
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? A person can find information on addiction and recovery under the Balancing Heading.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document