1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC?
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC?
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC?
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading?
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery?
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging?
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC?
1. Three ways that students can receive counseling services through the LRC is free and confidential resources of your Life Resource Center. If someone would like to speak to a Counselor over the phone or meet with a local counselor in-person, please call 866-320-2817 or use the online Request Appointment section located on the right side of this page. 2. The heading that the health tools and health challenges is found under the thriving heading 3. The asses your health tool is located under the thriving health tools category 4. The five categories that are listed on the live healthy page is How Healthy Are You, Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, and Tips for Healthy Living. 5. The resources and articles about good nutrition can be found under the thriving tab under the good nutrition guidelines. 6. Three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC are Aging, Balancing, and Thriving. 7. Two categories that are found under the Medical Care heading are Dental care and Recuperation. 8. A person would find information on addiction and recovery under the Balancing Tab. 9. A person would find information about health issues...