A STUDY ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
OF EMPLOYEES AT KKP SPINNING MILLS
2. Age (In Year)
d. above 40
4. Martial Status
b. Assistant Manager
b. Maintenance c. Stores d. Electrical
g. Quality control
7. Educational Qualification
e. Post graduate
8. If there any training program conducted for you?
9. State which type of training method should be conducted
a. on the job
b. off –the job
10. Training Duration
a. One month
b. Two month
c. Three month
d. Four month
e. above five month
11. How many days once to taking training
b. Two days once
e. Two months once
12. How is your improvement level of after training?
a. Highly improvement
d. Poor improvement
e. Very poor improvement
13. Is there any safety in training time?
14. If yes which types of safety
c. First Aid
15. Do you need any extra training?
16. If yes which types of training
b. Easily Handled
d. Mind level
17. Trainer Performance level
a. Very good
e. Very poor
18. Trainer and Trainee Relationship
a. Highly satisfied
e. highly dissatisfied
19. State your overall training satisfaction
a. Highly satisfaction
e. Every poor
20. A. Do you face any problem in your training period?
b. If yes specify the problem...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document