Hotoven ltd Ireland
06th of January 2013
Table of Contents
1) Executive Summary1
2) Company Description2
Products and Services3
3) Market Analysis3
Total market valuation3
Profile of competitors3
Benefits to clients8
4) Marketing/Sales Strategy9
Marketing and Communication11
5) Staffing and Operations13
Management Organization Charts13
6) Financial Projections9
Profit and Loss Accounts11
7) Sales Pipeline14
8) Funding Requirements15
10) Bibliography 46
The undersigned reader acknowledges that the information provided in this business plan is confidential; therefore, the reader agrees not to disclose it without the express written permission of .
It is acknowledged by the reader that information to be furnished in this business plan is in all respects confidential in nature, other than information that is in the public domain through other means, and that any disclosure or use of this confidential information by the reader may cause serious harm or damage to .
Upon request, this document is to be immediately returned to .
06th of January 2013
This is a business plan. It does not imply offering of securities.
1. Executive Summary
Hotoven Vending is a start-up business that specializes in soups, noodles, snacks, drinks and chilled microwavable meal. We aim to penetrate the vending industry with innovative service and products that meets the needs of our target market and also be the first to market high quality soup and noodles. Our intention is to reduce the open and blatant availability of junk food to the Irish Vending machine market, and begin a culture where the public opt for healthier choices even for small meals. We will establish our own vending machines in all major universities and institutes of technology in the six counties of Ireland.
Products and service and its advantages
• Customers have instant access to comparatively healthier yet appetizing options than what are currently available
• We will pull in customers by making our vending machines more attractive and fun
• Developing strong relations with our customers through website, competitions, LCD translucent touch screen, where we can show (video advertisement) comments from the competition winners, and provide better customer service.
• Providing nutritional information and fun facts of all our offered products through our website and LCD touch screen during purchase on vending machines.
• Developing strong relations with our suppliers and landlords
• Keeping track of changes in the market and customer tastes.
News in recent times has focused it headlines on the ongoing growth rate in Obesity.’ Why Weight Ireland’, 2013, outlined few facts and figures related to obesity increase in adult which is said to be 61% while 20% of children are classed...