Introduction to the study
1.1 INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY:
This project is related to the study of consumer’s satisfaction with regard to servo oil. As this project relates to automobile industry it is essential to know the satisfactory level by consuming the product. This study is useful for the organization in many ways. This also helps to know the consumer’s satisfactory level. This project is undertaken with the aim to take the opinion from the consumer’s of servo oil and find their satisfactory level. Today oil plays a vital role in everybody lives. It is meeting the destination of every one’s life for different purposes that might in the form of use in Transportation, Power machines, Industries, Generators, cosmetics, etc. It is extracted by many efforts from the underground surface of the earth. So its uses should be made in a proper manner. This study is carried out with a view to have successful practice in our managerial studies. It will also give us a practice exposure to the market aspects. This project deals only with consumer satisfaction of servo oil.
1.2 OBJECTIVES AND IMPORTANCE TO THE STUDY:
1. To know the customer’s satisfaction towards SERVO lubricants. 2. To find out the factors influencing the customers.
3. To find out consumer awareness regarding servo lubricants. 4. To know the customer problems about SERVO oil.
5. To study the various promotional activities of servo oil and its effect on customer buying decisions.
IMPORTANCE OF THE STUDY:-
1. The study give knowledge about the customer satisfaction level of SERVO OIL 2. The study will be helpful to the organization in improving its Quality or service. 3. It will also help to acquire the market / customer in future.
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY:
1. This study is useful to the servo Organization.
2. This study is useful to find out level of satisfaction of the customers with Servo oil.
3. This study confirms that servo has satisfied its customers with oil.
1.4 LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY:
1. This study is limited for the Solapur City only..
2. Sampling study is restricted up to 120.
3. This study is limited regarding satisfaction towards customer. 4. This study is applicable for all types of class.
1.5 RESEARCH MEATHODOLOGY OF THE STUDY:
Data collection is the most important aspect of the researcher. Analysis of any management problems should be based on appropriate data and facts. Data collection is the process of obtaining valuable and reliable information for the purpose of research data can be collected by two ways.
1) Primary Data:
It is the data collected for the first time. For this project, primary data is collecting by contacting those customers who use servo oil. Personal interview is conducted with the help of questionnaire which include open end and close ended questions. For this project work questionnaire is used. Questionnaire consists of set of questions presented to respondents for their answers.
2) Secondary Data:
It is the data based on the second hand information. The data which have already collected, complied and presented may be used for the purpose of investigation. For this project secondary data was collected from various sources such as books, newspapers and internet websites.
3) Sampling Plan:
1. Sample Unit: - Customers of servo oil.
2. Sampling Size: - 120
3. Sampling Method: Method which is used for this project is convenience sampling method. In this method selection of the sample unit is based on the convenience of the researcher.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ORGANISATION
2.1 INTRODUCTION TO INDUSTRY
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, or IndianOil, is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation with its headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is the world's 98th largest public...