3.SCOPE OF TENDER4
4.SCOPE OF WORK4
6.SYSTEM PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS7
7.ESTABLISHMENT OF CONTRACT7
8.REQUIREMENTS ON STANDARDS & PROCEDURES8
9.SYSTEM SECURITY & AUDIT9
10.EXPERIENCE OF TENDERER10
13.DESIGN OF APPLICATION SOFTWARE12
14.DEVELOPMENT FACILITIES REQUIREMENTS14
20.APPLICATION SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE23
22.PROBLEM ANALYSIS, RESOLUTION AND MANAGEMENT27
25SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL32
1. The Civil Service College (CSC) is the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service, and plays a pivotal role in developing people for a first class public service. It is a Statutory Board under the Public Service Division (PSD), Prime Minister’s Office.
2. CSC is the heart of learning excellence and development for the Singapore Public Service. The college designs and delivers training and development programmes as well as provide consultancy to public agencies. The College offers a comprehensive suite of programmes that build strategic capacity in the public service, focusing particularly on core areas in public governance, leadership, public administration and management. CSC works closely with central government and public sector agencies to embed values, communicate public sector organizations as well as academia and international government agencies to exchange best practices and experiences in leadership, policy development, public administration and public reforms
3. The CSC Website (http://www.cscollege.gov.sg) is the online portal where its resource materials, course information, calendar of events, news and contact information are posted. It comprises a parent corporate level, with subsequent level leading to the various business unit (BU) sections
1. CSC aims to achieve the following through the revamp of CSC website :
a) To communicate CSC’s unified identity as well as CSC’s training domains and services;
b) To improve the users’ experience with the website through intuitive navigational flows and a consistent, easy to learn and efficient to use user interface;
c) To merge common sections and services in order to cater to new corporate needs, evolving business needs, new market requirements;
d) To engage the customers with web technologies as well as to meet customers’ rising expectations and demands for easier connectivity with CSC.
3. SCOPE OF TENDER
1. The Tenderers are invited to submit a complete proposal for the development, implementation, installation, testing and commissioning of a new CSC internet website (hereinafter called the System) with the following options : a) One (1) year maintenance of the System with option to extend another three (3) years to be reviewed on a yearly basis; and b) System enhancements services.
2. The System shall be hosted in CSC’s servers in the Government data centre. Detailed hosting information in Part 2 Appendix A;
4. SCOPE OF WORK
1. Implement the design of the System
1. The Supplier shall implement the proposed design by the web usability consultant for the CSC internet website.
2. The following documents and materials shall be made available to the Suppliers at the start of the Contract : a) Web design specifications;
b) CSC website design and key functionality study & recommendations report; c) CSC design guide; and