| |Problems | |Restaurant Operations |Nothing was standard because of franchises-each store was different | | |which made it hard to analyze sales data | |Merchandising |Managers weren’t trained to report to headquarters | |Financial |50 different ledgers be sent | | |no one trusted the system so they didn’t use it anyway-were | | |effectively tracking funds | | |couldn’t compare funds with inventory |
2. What’s the solution? [list]
1. Integrated IT system through all of the stores creating a standardized system for financial, merchandising, and restaurant operations
2. Build a central data warehouse and inventory management system and a uniform accounting system
3. Connect all of the stores to the headquarters with an updated networking
4. Train the employees on the new systems so it will run effectively
3. What’s the role of CRM? [list]
• Entire system of collecting and analyzing customer interaction and feedback to improve the restaurant • Try to retain customers and build customer intimacy so...