What Is an Attendance-Monitoring System?
An attendance-monitoring system serves as a time log that is set up as a computerized database. An attendance- monitoring system maintains a daily record of a person's arrival and departure time from work or school. 1. System Type
* The attendance-monitoring system database is an application that contains electronic files about a person's history. Common Attendance Features
* An attendance-monitoring system contains a person's name, address, date of birth, medical history and attendance history. Types of Systems
* There is a difference in recording keeping if the person is an employee or a student. An attendance-monitoring system for an employee would contain employment history, references and performance information. An attendance-monitoring system for a student would contain their academic progress, standardized test scores and teacher comments. Employee Benefits
* An attendance-monitoring system keeps records in order and is frequently updated. When seeking employment, an employee can request certain reports to be printed from the attendance-monitoring system. Student Benefits
* An attendance-monitoring system tracks students' attendance and progress from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. Parents can request students' progress reports or transcripts.
Payroll System Related Studies
Problem and its Background
Changes in technology bring significance and advancement in our lives. From an industrial society, the researcher is in transition to an information society. The process of deriving in this transition and advancement of man are the computer and the people who strive to work for these changes. This advancement of computer had been a great factor in our daily living. Nowadays, computer plays a big role in many people live in the world we live in today. Making life easier and more convenient to the people’s to be a better one. The researchers...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document