* Monitor daily attendance
* Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates. * Develop and maintain HR Database
* Hunting Human Resources
* Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment * Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions * Schedule and organize interviews
* Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives. * Salary and compensation
* Executing given HR processes of department
* Support in Training & Development
* Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act * Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices * Perform other HR related duties when required
Q#02:- What is your company’s profile? (Name of the company, When stablished, CEO current and if you have knowledge then also tell the companies old CEO, What type of business(which product and service), approximately how many branches are there, main branch?. Ans.
Name: Taj Corporation
Established in 1965
Current CEO/Owner is Mr. Mohammad Aslam Shaikh Sb.
The deals in fuel and food businesses
The head office of Taj Corporation is in Rohri Distt: Sukkur. The other sites (Fuel Stations) and restaurants are throughout Sindh and Punjab.
Q#03:- Mission and Vision of the company, have your company change mission ever? Vision: to be at the top and the leading organizations in fuel and food businesses. Mission: Taj Corporations is one of country's top organizations in fuel and food businesses. Taj works with leading national and international Oil Marketing Companies like Shell, PSO, Total, Attock, etc. Taj has its own chain of high quality restaurants in cities and on highways. Core values of Taj Corporation revolve around focus on happiness and loyalty of team and customers Q#04:- Is any competitor of your company in your point of view? Ans. All other fuel stations and restaurants mostly at highways are our competitors. Q#05:- Do you adopt new technology or new methods earlier then your competitor, if yes, on what basis (cost benefit analysis or not)? We have transformed our company into paperless, now we use new and modern technology, which is effective in cost saving and increases the work efficiency. Q#06:- Do you focus on your competitors that what method they are using or what’s their current position and yours, what’s their weak and strong points and also yours, if yes how? Ans: we have always an eye on our competitors move and their strategies, their prices, their discount rates and their market share. The positive point of our company is we are pro-active. Q#07:- Do your company change the work style, products and services due to change in environment? We always focus on the changes which are happening in the environment and then work accordingly. We do change the products according to the need. E.g CNG stations more in city areas and Diesel stations at highways. Always introduce new food items and change in foods according to the seasons. Q#08:- If your company cannot change yourself according to environment then what thing your company do? Don’t have idea
Q#09:- What kind of problems you face (crisis or non-crisis or both), or some time you can’t know that there is a problem? We face both types of problems crisis and non-crisis.
Q#10:- How you take decisions when there is problem, do you follow RATIONAL DECISIOM MAKING PROCESS (identify problem, generate alternative solutions, evaluate alternative solutions, and then implement them) For...