• To be the primary point of contact for employees for information on benefit plans, payroll related matters, for maintenance of employee records and for the preparation of documentation for employees. • To provide administrative support to other ECE HR team members • To assist HR manager in the delivery of the full spectrum of Human Resources services • To participate in HR projects, e.g. development and maintenance of HR policies and induction
New Starter Administrationand Induction
• Preparation of employment contracts and Salary agreements and its amendments. Administer new joiners including correspondence with the employee and manager to ensure a smooth start with the company and the delivery of the HR induction presentation on the employee’s first day. • Follow up on Buddy appointment for all new members of staff. • Assure that all parties are informed about staff movements (Finance, Facility, payroll provider, Insurance company etc.) • Keep the personal files of ECE employees up to date
• Liaise with the recruiter, HR Manager and employees to maintain up to date employee records and produce monthly management information from the PeopleSoft system. To act as “Super user’’ for ECE HR Services team on PeopleSoft, testing and helping to implement new modules as instructed by global HR Information Systems team. Statistical Reports
• Provide monthly statistical analysis of head count, turnover, monitor and report on trends in reason for leaving. Analyze and monitor other HR key activities (Maternity and parental leaves etc.) Attendance Tracking
• Manage on monthly bases reports on attendance in Czech Republic and in other ECE countries (if applicable) • Provide monthly statistical data in regard to vacation, sickness absence i.e. short term, long term, trends and highlighting any issues that...