• BRAND IMAGE
• Marketing strategies established by the company are innovative. • Customers.
• Financial, marketing and sales strategies are formulated by gauging the periodic research carried out to judge market trends. • It is a large scale organization, with abundant funds and has the capability of acquiring weaker firms by throwing them out of competition. An example for this strength of the company: Multinational. • Growing Sales and profits.
• Major shareholder in the food industry of Pakistan. • Aggressive Marketing.
• Efficient Distribution networks through out the country. • Quality Products.
• Environment Friendly.
• Skilled labour.
• Educated staff.
• Large number of offerings.
• Pre purchase virtual display.
• Good background of the company.
• Easy to approach outlets.
• Solid Financial position
• Strong supply chain network
• Focus on research and development Estimations of UHT Milk Production
• The target market of Nestle MilkPak is upper middle and high class because lower middle and poor class cannot afford to buy UHT milk due to its premium price. • It is a main weakness of MilkPak that there are different companies of milk but the name of nestle MilkPak is always stand in the last because of low advertising and marketing.
• There are substantial growth opportunities considering the average yield of Pakistani animals at only 1,100 liters/annum as compared to 6,000 liters/annum for animals in Europe and USA. There are nearly 20 million milk producing animals in the country, mostly in Punjab (80%). • The overall milk market in Pakistan is 20 billion liters, out of which processed milk contributes only 3 million liters. Nestlé MilkPak along with other processed milk businesses contribute only...