The booklet should include the following points-
1. Introduction- describing the business such as services provided, when it was established and what the purpose of the booklet. 2. Organization structure- such as reporting procedures or maybe presented in a diagram 3. Overview of status of employees and levels
4. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (policy should include- purpose, standard, definition, policy, implementation, complaint procedure and communication). 5. Recruitment process- time lines and procedures for determining requirements for appointment 6. Requisition for recruitment policy
7. Requisition form- see attached
8. Job description for apprentices which is also compliant with legislation- see template attached. 9. Job advertisement for an apprentice
10. Interview Procedure- including who should be on the selection panel and how criteria for short listing applicants. 11. Interview questions
12. Interview form- see attached template
13. Points for conducting the interview
14. Reference check forms including essential questions plus any other 5 questions. 15. Induction checklist- should include points before and after recruit commences employment.
QPS Plumbing Services has been providing Quickest, Cheapest and Perfect service from last 10 years in Australia. We are specialist in all designs, maintenance, repairs and construction plumbing. If you have emergency case such as overflowing toilets, taps problem or whatever the case that you think you cannot handle by yourself, our team is immediately willing to serve you anywhere and anytime. Our friendly team has competent skills and experiences to deal with all problems and we offer our services in reasonable price. If you feel unsatisfied from our service or uncomfortable about price quotation, you can talk to us directly. You can contact us to ask any questions without any charges before you will make decision to use our service.
* Induction Policy:
Induction is “the process of welcoming and introducing new employees to, and familiarizing them with their new organization, department or work mates to ensure a smooth transition into the organization. Our company will provide induction program for new employees twice a year. We would prefer to recruit group of new employees each year and set induction schedule together, thus to manage the main job and organize working time for the participants efficiently. All new employees will be informed in advance to prepare themselves and plan their main tasks to avoid the effects of induction program participation.
Assessment: Recruitment Booklet
The human resource manager at your business has asked you to prepare a recruitment, selection and induction booklet as the owner has decided he would like to recruit an apprentice plumber. The business currently employees:
* 1 full time administrative person
* 10 plumbers (full time)
* 2 apprentices (full time)
* Human resource manager
1. Introduction – Describing the business such as services provided, when it was established and what the purpose of the booklet.
Blue Kangaroo Plumbing Pty Ltd. was born in 1999 as an independent business. The quality and the amount of services provided during this date until today, has made this company an established and well known business in Australia, operating, mainly in Brisbane area.
The main services provided are:
* Fire Services
* New Fire Service Installations
* Fire Service Repairs & Maintenance
* Water Conservation / Rain Water Harvesting...