You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk • Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly • When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference • Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Name: Kirsty Fisher
Section 1 – Understand why change happens in a business environment
1. Explain why change happens in a business environment. You should include at least three reasons in your answer.
In a business environment, there is always going to be changes. Changes in a business environment are not just internal but also external.
Internal changes within a business may include the following:
- Launching a new product: A business is always looking for change not just for the business but for its customers, so launching a new product if successful could make a good impact on the business. -
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of supporting change in a business environment
1. Identify the main reasons for reviewing working methods, products and / or services in a business environment.
2. When a business is going through change:
a) Describe the different types of support that people may need.
b) Explain the benefits of working with others.
Section 3 – Understand how to respond to change in a business environment
1. In relation to your current business environment (or one that you are familiar with):
a) Explain why you...