Three important situations come in my mind!
1. Using mobile phones lead to safety related issues
2. With mobile phones, children are growing in a precocious manner (Children having developed certain abilities earlier than is usual).
3. Absurd usage of mobile phone which disturb others
1. First we see about the Safety related accidents
· It’s become acceptable practice to drive vehicle with mobile phone in the shoulder or ride with one hand and holding mobile on other hand.
· Signals offer plenty of opportunity to quickly type an sms
i. In year 2008 India recorded 130,000 deaths because of road accidents, which was 10% of the world’s total fatal accidents.
ii. Nowadays, Safety does not depend upon on how carefully one drives but it depend upon how the others drive.
· Same mobile phone helps in communicating to their relatives quickly
· During Emergency situation, getting an ambulance is a call away.
2. Second Children are growing in precocious manner
· Olden days children spend time in evening after school, playing with friends, climbing trees, hopping on the play ground, running after butterflies
· But these days school children playing virtual game with phone & sending sms instead of engaging in real world
· Younger generation waste lot of money on endless cell phone conversation which can be avoided
· Parents gift mobile phone to their children, to enable them to contact during emergencies.
· Parents get update from school on their safe arrival.
· People talk loudly about their personal matters in public place with out due respect to fellow people.
· During meeting people use mobile phone with impunity
· Even priests are busy answering phone in midst of the rituals
· Incase of theft or robbery, the mobile phone is friend in deed to...