RESEACH QUESTIONS – based on Steve jobs and Apple
MARKETING THE BRAND
1. How has apple marketed itself to the world? How has it continued with its vision over the 25 years that it has been in business? At the conference, Jobs introduced the new generation of computer with Macintosh. The computer had interactive graphic and mouse. Moreover, it promoted the brand of Apple as the pioneer of computer technology. In other words, Apple changed the trend of technology with globalization and customer.
2. What is the company philosophy and vision?
The vision and philosophy of company is dominating the global market through innovating software, hardware and services. Moreover, Apple want to be a priority of technology revolution with new ideas.
3. What was the first product that they marketed to the world? The first product was marketed by Steve is Apple II personal computer
RESEARCH 1984 GEORGE ORWELL
1. What is the 1984 reference and George Orwell?
2. How was this used to market the brand of apple?
3. What was the message behind this reference and how did apple relate it to its products?
THE BUSINESS AND ITS FOUNDER
1. How did apple begin?
The company began with Apple I. The personal computer is simple with user. The idea came from to change the world by technology of Steve Jobs
2. How did Steve Jobs start Apple as a business?
Steve Jobs created the personal computer. It is smaller than IBM whereas IBM dominated market regarding computer. He and his friend (Steve Wozniak) generated Apple I and sell it to the customers.
3. What were Steve Jobs reasons for starting Apple as a business? He gained great idea to offer new product which is possible to compete with other big computer brand as IBM. The Apple computer is smaller, simple and interactive graphic rather old computer such as big and command line. Especially, the Apple computer has interaction with...