1. What do you think Custom Coffee and Chocolate’s mission is?
* In my Opinion, I think the custom coffee and chocolate has a mission at double aspects. First level, the mission of custom coffee and chocolate is that people think when the drink those two beverages, they keep them awake for many hours. That is why in the states or country where people work night time, stores that sale those beverages run better in the evening time than day time.
2. Create a SWOT analysis for Custom Coffee & Chocolate. Strengths: Kim finances, Brewer marketing, understanding of college market, unique, quality products. Weaknesses: capitalization, small market (need to reach out to more customers), people not staying in the café, but buying takeout and leaving. Opportunities: internet, delivery services, wider array of foods & drinks, good supply of coffee/chocolate. Threats: established coffee houses, other online sources for fair trade coffee & local chocolates.
3. Using the owners ideas for the future of their café, as well as your own ideas, outline a tactical plan for Custom Coffee and Chocolate. A tactical plan for the business would include investigating the possibilities of delivery markets, hiring the new part-time staff, introduce different assortments like baked goods/teas in order to reach a wide market, keep the unique blends, looking for loans, strategy location, fast and timely execution and delivery and of course a kindly service.
2. Based on the SWOT analysis, the strength for Custom Coffee & Chocolate lies in a few key points. First, is the location. In the beginning, Kim and Brewer had a choice of two locations, Pike Place Market and somewhere near a university, in which they picked the latter. The group of customers consist of students, faculty, staff and local residents. As it is situated near the university, it is convenient for the faculty, staff and students from the nearby university to patronize their café for cuppa to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document