- Ang Kaisipanjg Pilipino Batay Sa Sini9Ng Biswal by Alice Guilermo
- Alejandro G. Abadilla Alejandro G. Abadilla (March 10, 1906–August 26, 1969), commonly known as AGA, was a Filipino poet, essayist and fiction writer. Critic Pedro Ricarte referred to Abadilla as the father of modern Philippine poetry, and was known for challenging established forms and literatur...
- Premium 48158 Words 193 Pages
- Tatlong Taong Walang Diyos
- tatlong taong walang diyos (three year's without god) The film, set during the Japanese Occupation of the Philippines between 1942 and 1944, tells the story of Rosario (Nora Aunor), a young schoolteacher engaged to be married to Crispin (Bembol Roco). Crispin leaves Rosario to fight the Japanese as...
- Premium 308 Words 2 Pages
- Ano Ba Talaga Ang Ibig Sabihin Ng M.U.?
- Ano nga ba talaga ang ibig sabihin ng M.U.? Abbreviations may have many meanings like: o Mutual Understanding - kase may understanding or you both like each other but it's not being formalized yet, maybe because one is too shy to make the move, or they are both too young thus illegal or...
- Premium 611 Words 3 Pages
- Ang Pusa
- The President of the Philippines or locally known as "Ang Pangulo" is the head of state and government of the Republic of the Philippines. Philippines serves a term of six years in the office. The President of the Philippine heads the Executive Branch of the government that includes the Cabinet and...
- Premium 1619 Words 7 Pages
- ang pagtaas ng bilang ng nalululong sa alak
- http://www.socialcostsofpornography.com/Bridges_Pornographys_Effect_on_Interpersonal_Relationships.pdf Models of Pornography’s Effects Imitation Model. The simplest is the imitation model. It theorizes that consumers imitate what they have seen. There is some indirect and qualitative...
- Premium 10352 Words 42 Pages
Documents 21 - 25 of 25
Go to Page