1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Online counseling, in-person counseling and life/career coaching
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? The Health Tools and Health Challenges are found under the Thriving heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
The Assess Your Health tool is located in Health Tools under the Thriving heading.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
The five categories on the Live Healthy Page are 1: How healthy are you? 2: Lifestyle Change. 3: Physical Fitness. 4: Prevention and Screening. 5: Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? The resources and articles about good nutrition can be found under Healthy Eating in the Thriving heading.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Three health topics that be found on the LRC are Bipolar Disorder, Depression and ADHD
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Dental Care and Recuperation are found under the Medical Care heading.
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Addiction and Recovery can be found under the Balancing heading.
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Information about health issues related to aging can be found under Health in the Aging heading.
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? Three psychosocial health topics that are available in LRC are Managing Stress, Physical Fitness and Suicide.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document