ISYS100 – Final Research Paper
Due Date: Tuesday 31st January 2012
(Due between: 8.30am – 1pm)
SIBT Front Office (Ryde or City Campus)
Your job is to complete one of the following research questions: (Please remember that you are to only answer one question) 1) Discuss the importance of improving the Digital Divide between all countries of different socio-economic climates.
2) ISYS100 was designed to help students see how Information Technology has made our society today; explain how this has impacted our daily lives.
3) When you hear the term “making IT eco-friendly”, explain how this is related to Information Technology and the environment.
4) Discuss how Blogs and Social Networking have altered our daily usage of the internet and the World Wide Web.
5) Google is a company that has created a road map for what IT companies should be like; explain how Google can be considered to be one of the world’s best companies and at the same time one of the world’s most secretive organisations.
6) Throughout the world there has been an increase in discussions regarding “Censorship of the Internet”, explain how Censorship can work in some instances but in others it can be a detriment to society.
You will need to submit your paper to turnitin before submitting it in hard copy to the sibt office.
Remember your research paper must be your own work. Therefore, your research paper must be submitted to Turnitin at www.turnitin.com. I have sent you a pdf file with a basic guide to turn it in. You will need to create an account on the website if you have never used it before.
Please note that when submitting your research paper in hard copy you must include the following:
• SIBT cover sheet with student ID number, tutorial/class etc. • Turnitin printed receipt email. This email provides time and date proof of assignment submission to the Turnitin system; and • Printed copy of the ‘Originality...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document