KIMBERLEY JESSICA NIKHOUMA BROOKS
14 WESTMINISTER DRIVE,
SPANISH TOWN, ST. CATHERINE
To utilize the ability and potential within, contributing positively to the advancement, upliftment and productivity of your organization and the wider Jamaica.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer. Team player, who works well with others.
• Digicel Jamaica Limited (March 10, 2010 – March 31, 2012) Customer Care Representative. RKA Building, 10-16 Grenada Way, Kingston5.
• Maths Unlimited (September 2011- December 2011)
School Administrative Representative and Teacher’s Aide. 19 Parkington Plaza, Kingston10.
• Summer Employee
Electoral Office of Jamaica
Data Records Assistant. 43 Duke Street, Kingston. (June- September 2009)
National Youth Service: Friendship Primary School
Teacher’s Aide. Fairfield Road, Spanish Town, St. Catherine (July 2006)
National Youth Service: Social Development Commission Data Collection and Analysis. Port Henderson Road, Spanish Town, St. Catherine (June – July 2004)
• Jamaican Foundation for Lifelong Learning (JFLL formerly JAMAL) (September 2009-present)
Teacher’s Aide. B & G Complex. 47 William Street, Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
• Volunteer with Digicel Foundation (2010- present)
• Bachelor of Science in Sociology (awaiting graduation) • 5 CAPE subjects namely Sociology, Literature, Management of Business, Communication and Caribbean Studies • 7 CXC subjects namely English Language, Principles of Business, Mathematics, Office Administration, Information Technology, Agricultural Sciences-...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document