COUGAR LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD
SUMISO (M) SDN BHD
DATED 1st SEPTEMBER 2001
THIS AGREEMENT is made on the 1st date of September 2001 BETWEEN COUGAR LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD (Company No. 211819K), Lot 16, Lebuh Sultan Muhammad 1, Kawasan Perusahaan Bandar Sultan Suleiman, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Landlord”) of the one part and SUMISO (M) SDN BHD (Company No. 175561-H), B610, 6th floor, East Wing, Wisma Tractors, No. 7, Jalan SS 16/1, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Tenant”) of the other part.
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED as follows:-
1. The Landlord is engaged in the business of operating a Public Bonded Warehouse at Lot 16, Lebuh Sultan Muhammad 1, Kawasan Perusahaan Bandar Sultan Suleiman, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Bonded Warehouse”).
2. The Landlord lets the Tenant takes a tenancy of the following designated area of the Bonded Warehouse more particularly delineated and colored green in the layout plan annexed hereto and marked as “ANNEXTURE” (the “Demised Premises”).
(1) AG1 to AG 21, BG1 to BG23, CG1 to CG23 and DG1 to DG23 measuring in area approximately 5,393.25 sq meters (the “Tenant Bonded Warehouse”) at a monthly rental of RM53, 932.50 –(Ringgit Malaysia Fifty Three Thousand Nine Hundred Thirty Two and Fifty cent only): and
(2) A portion of the office measuring in area approximately 110.02 sq meters (the “Tenant Office”) at a monthly rental of RM1,400/- (Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand Four Hundred only)
Payable on or before 5th of each and every succeeded month commencing on the 1st day of September 2001 to 31st day of August 2002 subject to the terms and condition hereinafter contained.
3. The tenant hereby covenants with the Landlord as follows:-
(a) To pay the rent reserved on the days aforesaid.
(b) To implement and observe the Landlord official working hours on the Demised Premises provided below:-
The Tenant Bonded Warehouse
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
Monday to Thursday1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
Friday12.15 pm to 2.45 pm
Saturday8.00 am to 12.50 am
As and when Tenant desires to operate beyond the Landlord office working hours aforesaid (“Overtime”), the Tenant may seek written approval from the Landlord subject to the following conditions:-
(i) All applications for overtime work must reach the Landlord until 2.30 pm on that day to give sufficient time to enable the Landlord to make a similar application with the Custom Department; and
(ii) Approval from Custom (“Approval”). In the event Approval is rejected due to reason beyond the Landlord control, the Tenant agrees and undertakes to hold the Landlord harmless.
The tenant further agrees and undertakes to reimburse the Landlord and the Custom Department for due cost incurred on the Overtime work including staff overtime cost.
The Tenant Office (Reference Only)
Monday to Friday8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Monday to Thursday1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
Friday12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
Saturday8.30 am to 12.30 pm
(c) To enforce the security management plan (Appendix A) and a relevant set of safely rules among the Tenant staff, and to observe all the security and safety measures enforced by the Landlord.
(d) To take all necessary fire protection measures in the Demised Premises and to restrict smoking except the Tenant’s Office only.
(e) To arrange insurance coverage for all its staff stationed at the Demised Premises and insurance coverage for goods of all description and fixed assets owned by the Tenant.
(f) To pay electricity charges that is consumed for buttery forklift in the Demised Premises. A copy of the respective bill paid to the authorities shall be forwarded to the Landlord.
(g) To keep at the Tenant’s own expense the interior and exterior of the Demised Premises (the main structure fair...