The following is provided as a general set of questions relevant to many arts and cultural events. It will need to be customised to your particular event and you may wish to supplement these questions with additional ones.
1. Which day did you attend the event?
2. How did you first hear about the event?
( Billboard/street signage
( Word of mouth
( Other (please specify: …………………………………………….)
3. Have you been to this event in previous years?
4. How would you rate the venue for the event?
( Very poor
5. How would you rate the event overall?
( Very poor
6. What did you like most about the event?
7. Was there anything about the event you think we could have done better?
8. What three (3) words would you use to describe the event?
9. Are you:
10. What is your age group?
( 12 or under
( 70 or over
11. Do you identify as:
( Australian Aboriginal
( Torres Strait Islander
( Both Aboriginal AND Torres Strait Islander
( Australian South Sea Islander
( From a culturally or linguistically diverse background ( None of the above
12. What is your postcode?
**NB: If you are collecting information about cultural tourism or economic outcomes you may also wish to consider the following questions for people who have travelled from elsewhere to the event
13. How did you travel here?