575 W Madison st., apt 1808, Chicago, IL 60661 | 817-673-7424 | email@example.com
• Commitment to understanding and implementing effective business operation policies. • Dedication to meeting customer and client needs.
• Passion for constant self-improvement and strong work ethics.
Loyola UniversityChicago, ILFeb 2013
Master of Business Administration, GPA: 3.71
Texas Christian UniversityFort Worth, TXMay 2010
Bachelor of Business Administration, Cum Laude Graduate, GPA: 3.56
Bellevue Community CollegeBellevue, WAJun 2007
Associate in Art, GPA: 3.65
TCU Transfer Dean Scholarship
Member of the National Scholars Honor Society
IlinguaChicago, ILJun 2011 – Mar 2012
• Providing Vietnamese to English language interpretation services for cases in the Illinois court system. TransamericaChicago, ILAug 2010 – May 2011
• Advising clients on insurance and retirement products • Providing clients with financial service to reach their financial goals • Educating clients on financial fundamentals
Shaw Real Estate GroupChicago, ILJul 2010 – Aug 2011
• Providing administrative support to the Office Manager • Managing high volume of email traffic
Vietnam Post and Telecommunication GlobalSan Francisco, CAMay 2010 – Jun 2010
• Collaborating with the CEO to revise a new business plan • Performing accounting tasks
International Data Group (IDG)Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamJun 2008 – Sept 2008
• Event Executive Assistant
• Assisting the Editorial Director with news and reports
Microsoft Office 2007 Specialist Certified
Adobe Photoshop CS
Roots OrganizationSeattle, WA...