GAMBAT SOUTH EWT PROJECT
SETTING UP OF EARLY PRODUCTION FACILITY FOR GAS, LPG AND CONDENSATE PRODUCTION ON ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING BASIS
Important points of the project are as follows:
1. It is an EWT based project.
2. Gambat field is situated in the district of Shaheed Benazair Abad (formerly Nawabshah). It is about 130 KM from JJVL facilities. 3. Interested bidders to communicate their willingness through fax or email within one week of receipt of Tender document (4 documents to be submitted). 4. Bid closing date is 11th Feb. 2013.
5. Anticipated raw gas is 15 MMCFD with an approximate composition of * H2S = 40 PPM
* CO2 = 15 mol %
6. Project to be completed in 12 months, effective date of contract (LOA), thereafter LD will be applicable. 7. Well to be drilled during April to August 2013.
8. Award of contract prior to drilling.
9. PPL proposes to visit HALA plant (ADAM well) for better idea and understanding of the proposed project, maximum 4 persons allowed. 10. Its Bidder’s responsibility to get familiarized with tribal aspects and socio political situation of the area. 11. PPL suggested to quote for Modular Plant, suggesting testing of complete plant at vendors’ workshop. Bidder can give their suggestion if plant testing is not possible at vendors’ workshop. 12. In case of no discovery contractor to carryout engineering, design and procurement of the Modular Plant. The Company will purchase the plant as per agreed price mention in the bid. 13. Selection of Equipment in compliance with Company recommended vendor list (Mandatory Requirement) Annex-M. 14. Contractor to construct and maintain 10 Km road, facility to main road. 15. Contractor shall arrange local licenses and permission. 16. EPCC phase. 3 phase payment through L/C.
* Engineering and Design
* Procurement phase
* Site construction
Please join StudyMode to read the full document