Summer Internship Project
Mayank Arora (11RM925)
INDUSTRY MENTOR: FACULTY MENTOR:
MR. NIKHIL BHASIN Prof. Kapil Garg
RETAIL OPERATION MANAGER Bimtech, Greater Noida
SHOPPERS STOP, ROHINI
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. LIST OF TABLES 3
2. LIST OF CHARTS AND GRAPHS 4 3. LIST OF EXHIBITS 5 4. INDUSTRY MENTOR CERTIFICATE 6 5. ACADEMIC MENTOR CERTIFICATE 7 6. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 8 7. LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL 9 8. LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION 10 9. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 11 10. INTRODUCTION 12 11. COMPANY BACKGROUND 15 12. LITERATURE REVIEW 17 13. PROBLEM DEFINITION 21 14. APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM 21 15. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 22 16. ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION 24 A. CUSTOMER PROFILE 24 B. BUYING BEHAVIOUR 27 C. COMPETITION MAPPING 31 D. TRADING AREA ANALISIS 36
17. RESULTS AND CONCLUSION 40 18. LIMITATIONS AND CAVEATS 41 19. RECOMMENDATIONS 42 20. EXIBIT 43 21. REFERENCES 45
LIST OF TABLES
1. How long you have been associated with Shoppers Stop?
2. Frequency of your visit to Shoppers Stop, Rohini?
3. Which department you visit first?
4. What brings you to Shoppers Stop?
5. Comparative chart
LIST OF GRAPHS
* How long you have been associated with SSL
* Frequency of your visit to Shoppers Stop
* Which department you visit first
* Favourable shopping time
* What brings you to Shoppers Stop
* Price range
* Services offered
* Brand name
* Store layout
* Store ambience
* Comparative chart
* Map of primary catchment
* Trading area analysis
LIST OF EXHIBITS
INDUSTRY MENTOR CERTIFICATE
Summer Project Certificate
This is to certify that Mr. Mayank Arora Roll No. 11RM925 a student of PGDM-RM has worked on a summer project titled Catchment Analysis at SHOPPERS STOP (ROHINI) after Trimester-III in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme. This is his original work to the best of my knowledge.
Date: ___/___/_____ Signature ______________
BIMTECH SEAL (Prof. KAPIL GARG)
I would like to gratefully acknowledge the contribution of all the people who took active part and provided valuable...