This study is conducted in order to make the payroll system, improve their services and make their works easy and fast. This Company is newly beginning its started on October, 2012. Their equipment is already not complete. The proposed system will help the employee or employer of the company to develop the capability of their services of pay rolling. And to avoid delayed pay rolling to their employees.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3.1 General Problem
* They did not the one who makes the billing instead they use through e-mail to the main office. * How to convert time card into biometrics.
* How to convert manual system into computerized system.
1.3.2 Specific Problem
* Loss of Data
* Waste of Time
* Lost card/ logbook
- Misplacement by the time keeper.
- Pages of logbook are crumpled and torn apart.
1.3 Objective of the Study
* To implement a successful and effective payroll system. * To develop a user friendly interface to treasure department and employee to view their overtime salary by daily.
* The System is designed for the enhancement or development of Computerized Payroll System. It includes the features that can Add Employees record, Edit Employees information, Delete Employees record, print / Save the Pay Slip of each employee and Updating Employees information as well as the Weekly Salary, Cash advance, the rate per day, overtime, Gross payment, Net pay, and Deduction such as withholding tax and SSS, adding up with a log-in log-out process for security purpose. Moreover, with help file can be used by the users to know how to use the payroll software.
1.4 Scope and Limitation
* The propose system can compute for their daily, monthly and yearly income. * The system has ability to access and organize financial reports, billing...