This Memorandum of agreement for Distributor Modern Trade is made at Bangalore on this Fifth day of April Two Thousand Thirteen [05-04-2013] by & between
Shanmurequires be deemed to include its successors, assigns, heirs other directors, representatives etc.,)
ADVAITH BIO REMEDIES
1. Is the owner of some Trade Marks and Brands relating to Ayurvedic Medicines and Therapeutic cosmetic Products with the license number AUS-816. 2. Has accepted and authorized SE, act as a distributor for all the brand which proposal is accepted by SE
1. Is engaged in the business of Distributor for various products.
2. Has approached a proposal to act as a Distributor for their brands which proposal is accepted by ABR.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AND IT IS HEREBY MATUALLY AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO AS FOLLOWS:
1. ABR produce all the brands at Site #1, Santhipura, Electronic City Phase-II, Bangalore-99, Karnataka.
2. SE has liberty to act as a distributor for any other company and distribute the same where ever they want.
3. An irrevocable right is given to SE by ABR to supplies the brands all toMedplus India Chain Andhra Pradesh as indicated by ABR.
4. SE is not authorized to supply products to any regions other than specified without the formal intimation from ABR.
5. For Therapeutic cosmetic Product SE is entitled to get 9% on the stocks sold to the Modern trade outlet. For Ayurvedic Medicines SE is entitled to get 11% on the stocks sold to the Modern trade outlet. In case of cash and carry basis SE is entitled to get 2 % margin on both Therapeutic cosmetic products and Ayurvedic Medicines.
6. Vendor Registration has to be barred by SE.
7. Display charges, SKU registration amounts will be barred by ABR....