Housekeeper - Duties & Responsibilities:
* Follows detailed worksheet for each cabin cleaning
* Completes inventory of cabin contents on form provided. Provides information on any missing items to the manager. * Daily maintenance of hot tubs.
* Clean building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them. * Change bedding and make beds as directed.
* Stock cabin food supplies (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.) as needed. * Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items. * Gather and empty trash.
* Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
* Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees. * Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
* Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
* Make adjustments and to heating, cooling and ventilating systems. * Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications. * Steam-clean or shampoo carpets. Polish floors.
* Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment. * Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes, using power and hand tools. * Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans * Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures. * Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created. * Notify supervisor concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems. * Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, and ladders to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings. * Spray insecticides and fumigants as directed to prevent insect...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document