Use Case Narratives (UCN)
I. Identification Summary
Title: Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Account in Metro Bank
Summary: This use case narrates the steps to acquire a new ATM account in service of Metro Bank.
1. Customer – Person to acquire an ATM account.
2. Teller – Verify and approve the requirements of the Customer 3. Metro Bank Banking System – register Customers Information to the data base
Creation Date: March 14 2013
Date of Update: ???
Person in Charge: Elias Maglalang & Marvin Luzon
II. Flow of Events
1. The Teller is Identified by the Metro Bank Banking System and gaining authorization to register a new Customer Data into the data base 2. The Customer must have the required documents (2 government issued IDs, Proof of Billing and Depository Money) to apply for a new ATM account. PostConditions:
1. Customer Information recorded in the Metro Bank Banking System’s Data Base. 2. Monetary Assets acquired by the teller.
3. Customer Receives the ATM card including a piece of paper containing instruction regarding changing of pin number. 4. Customer signs the logbook for proof of receiving the ATM.
Main Success Scenario:
1. Customer arrives at the bank and approaches the new account section. 2. Teller provides customer with documents to be filled up. 3. Customer submits filled up documents along with requirements. 4. Teller accesses the Metro Bank banking system.
5. Teller records documents and piles up all the requirements. 6. Teller processes the filing of the documents.
7. Teller receives the Monetary Assets of the customer.
8. Customer receives ATM including the instruction regarding changing of pin number. 9. Customer signs the logbook for proof of receiving the ATM. 10. Use case successfully ends
III. Alternative Sequences
IV. Error Sequences
Please join StudyMode to read the full document