* 1) Obtains or receives merchandise, totals bill, accepts payment, and makes change for customers in retail store such as tobacco shop, drug store, candy store, or liquor store: Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
* 2) Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
* 3) Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
* 4) Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
* 5) Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
* 6) Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer, using paper and pencil, cash register, or calculator, to determine bill.
* 7) Accepts payment and makes change.
* 8) Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
* 9) Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
* 10) Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
* 11) May calculate sales discount to determine price.
* 12) May keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock, or order merchandise.
* 13) May be designated according to product sold or type of store.
* A degree at high school in any stream with decent grades is a must.
* A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in any streams with good grades.
* Certified Training in sales related administrative assignments and projects would be an added advantage.
* Associate degree of certificates from an accredited organization in clerkship projects is a big plus.
* A minimum experience of 12 to 15 months in a well-known company as a sales clerk.
* Should be possessing ample knowledge in administrative tasks centered on selling activities.
* Must be having very good documenting skills as the work requires recording of selling operations on a regular basis.
* Should be very careful about recording the details...