Incorporated in 1981, as a public sector enterprise of the Government of India National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) is Asia's largest integrated aluminium complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminium smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations.
Commissioned during 1985-87, Nalco has emerged to be a star performer in production and export of alumina and aluminium, and more significantly, in propelling a self-sustained growth. The main units of NALCO are at Damanjodi (Mines & Refinery complex) and Nalconagar, Angul (Smelter & Power Plant Complex).
NALCO produces various related products such as
1. Aluminium Metal: Ingots, Sows, Billets, Wirerods, Alloy wire rods, Cast strips Alumina 2. Hydrate: Calcined Alumina, Alumina Hydrate, Zeolite-A
3. Alumina Chemicals : Specialty Hydrate/Alumina
1. National Aluminium Company National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has laid an objective of a sales revenue of about Rs 7073 crore during the 2012-13 financial that is Rs 500 crores higher than that of the existing fiscal.
2. The company has decided to make an investment of Rs 2,343 crore in the coming financial (2012-13), 76% increase in capital expenditure over FY2012 to boost capacitance.
3. The company has decided to pay Rs 232 crore as 18% interim dividend for the year 2012-13.
National Aluminium Company Limited is listed with Bombay stock exchange and National stock exchange. BSE: 532234,
Company’s Owner & Key Management
Shri B.L. Bagra, Chairman-cum-Managing Director I/c
Shri Joy Varghese, Director (P&A)
Ansuman Das, Director (Commercial)
S. S. Mohapatra, Director (Production)
Shri S.B. Mishra, IAS (Retd.), Independent Director
Shri B. N. Swain, Executive Director (H&A) & FAA
Shri K. S. Sreedhara, Executive Director (Production)
Mr. K. N. Ravindra, Company...