This term paper fulfills the requirements of the specific grounds and objectives. The report is organized through the study of secondary sources of information. We have tried to put the concrete information aside from the limitations we have faced in preparing the paper.
1.1 The Grounds of Approval and Submittal
The report was assigned to us by our honorable course instructor Mr. Gazi Salah Uddin as a requisite of the International Business (ITB301) course to assess our report writing skills and as well as our understanding of the International Business aspects in terms of export orientation of a Bangladesh industry in practical viewpoint.
1.2 Objective of the Report
In every study there should be organized and specific purposes and objectives. A careful statement and purpose helps in the preparation of a well decorated report on which others can take right type of decisions.
The broad objectives of the study are as follows:
• To achieve the difference between theoretical and practical knowledge.
• Finding out the strategies and structure of this industry for expansion in global market.
• Investigation of local furniture industry of Bangladesh.
• Learn about the local and foreign demand for this industry.
• Have an overall picture of the foreign market for Bangladesh furniture industry.
• Finding out the presence and strength of major exporters and rivals for the industry.
• Have a clear idea about the export potentiality of this industry in terms of political, economical and cultural viewpoint.
1.3 Collection and Organization of Information from Interview and Internet
The data used in this report were collected from primary as well as secondary sources. Primary sources include a formal interview with a HR manager of HSBC Bank Limited. Secondary sources include the official web site of HSBC and other publications on HSBC.
The report was prepared through some sequential steps. It was compiled into the following... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). Furniture Industry in Bangladesh. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Furniture-Industry-In-Bangladesh-604700.html
"Furniture Industry in Bangladesh" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Furniture-Industry-In-Bangladesh-604700.html>.
"Furniture Industry in Bangladesh." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Furniture-Industry-In-Bangladesh-604700.html.