DIRECT EXAMINATION FOR THE WEEK OF 9/26 AND 10/4
Direct Examination for the Defense Witness Aubrey Fox
What is your full name?
What is your age?
3. What high school do you currently attend?
4.You are here to tell the jury about the hit-and-run in question, which you saw; is that right? 5.So you know Adrian, the defendant? (lays the foundation)
6.Directing your attention to the day in question, April 19, 2012, where were you that night? Yes, I was at the celebratory meet... 7.How is your relationship of Adrian?
8.Did you see Adrian at the party? No, I went to look.. Introduce Toni..50 feet... 9. Can you describe Toni's appearance? Scowling/light blue shirt 10.Did you observe anything unusual about Toni and Adrian?
11. What's so unusual about that? Oliver Vega only Adrian drives it.... Say:" I wouldn't to be in a car with Toni if she was the driver" 12.Will you please describe to the court your prior observations? Tell story...emphasize point of running stop signs 13. Now, I believe that you also the victim, Cameron Douglas. Bike owner...strike up conversations....STOP
14.Can you describe what you guys talk about? End it with a dramatic part about Cameron wanting revenge against Mayor Vega
Direct Examination for Defense Witness Dallas Decamp
1. What is your full name?
2. What is your current occupation?
3. Where do you live?
4.You are here to tell the jury about the hit-and-run in question, which you saw; is that right? 5. Let me bring you back to.... April 19, 2012?
6. Did you notice anything around your house when you came back? Acknowledge the fact that there was a bicyclist and a car... Make it sound like a horror story but don't say it hit he bicyclist.. That's later. 7. What made the bicyclist so distinguishable? MP3....
8. What made you notice the car? This is where you say THE CAR HIT THE BICYCLIST 9. What was your course of action after the incident? Something along the lines of I helped go by the side.... 10. What did the victim do?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document