The word ‘recruitment’ has many meaning and plays an important role. Employees leave the organization in search of greener pastures- some retire some die in saddle. The most important thing is that enterprise grows, diversifies, and takes over other units-all necessitating hiring of new men and women. In fact recruitment functions stop only when the organization ceases to exist. To understand recruitment in simple terms it is understood as process of searching for obtaining applications of job from among from whom the right people can be selected. To define recruitment we can define it formally as it is a process of finding and attracting capable applicants for employment. The process begins when new recruit are sought and ends when their application are submitted. The result is a pool of applicants from which new employees are selected. Theoretically, recruitment process is said to end with receipt of application in practice the activity extends to the screening applicants as to eliminate those who are not qualified for job.
Rationale - Importance and significance
The general purpose of recruitment is to provide a pool of potentially qualified job candidates. Specifically, the purposes are to:
1. Determine the present and future requirement of the organization in conjunction with its personnel planning and job analysis activities; 2. Increase the job pool of job candidates at minimum cost;
3. Help increase the success rate of the selection process by reducing the number visibly under qualified or job application;
4. Help reduce the probability that job applicants, once recruited selected, will leave the organization only after a short period of time;
5. Meet the organizations legal and social obligation regarding the composition of its workforce;
6. Being identifying and preparing potential job applicants who will be appropriate candidates;
7. Increase organization individual effectiveness in the short term and long term;
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of various recruiting technique and sources for all types of job applicants. OBJECTIVES
The purpose of the Project is to enable the reader to find quickly some matter of Recruitment Process. As a work of reference, it is hope that this Project will be found useful to the Organization as well as employees engaged in industry, banks and corporate sector.
This study has helped in understanding the Recruitment Process by knowing the organizations objectives & goals, HR Policies, Level of customer services, identifying the future needs, employees competence building, requirements of training and performance level of employees through Performance evaluation. The study is conducts on personnel interviews & telephonic interviews of the employees from the organization. The group of employees selected from different departments and of different categorical level of the organizations. Through performance appraisal all are being benefited, the organization, the appraiser and the appraise.
Hypothesis 1 : The Recruitment Process means & encloses the human resource management system in the organization.
Hypothesis 2 : The Recruitment Process is applicable to all employees’ enged in the company
Hypothesis 3 : The Recruitment Process considered to as the corporate governess pertaining to HR.
Hypothesis 4 : The Recruitment Process of the company signifies the policy in HR of the Organization.
Primary Data :
This data is collected fresh and first time. This is original in...