Contract of employment
Al-Futtaim real estate Company
Dubai – UAE
Ahmed Tarek Mohamed
Sharjah – 22 Al Wahda Street
Place of Work: The Employee shall be based for the time being at Al-Futtaim real estate Company in Sharjah.
1. Job Function: The Employee shall be employed as Accountant
2. Probationary Period: A probationary period of three months will apply. A letter, notifying the Employee of his appointment to permanent staff, will be issued at the end of a successfully completed Probationary Period.
3. Hours of Work: The hours of work shall be 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or a total number of 40 hours per week.
4. Salary: The Employee’s monthly salary shall be AED 16,000. Salary will be reviewed in end of month. Payment shall be by direct debit into the Employee’s bank account.
5. Annual Leave: In addition to the nine Public Holidays, twenty working days holiday is allowed during a full calendar year, 1st January to 31st December in accordance with the provisions of the Organisation of Working Time Act, 1997.
6. Absence Through Illness: The Manager must be notified as soon as possible after 9.00 am in all cases where a member of the staff is unable to attend at the place of work.
7. Leave of Absence: Approval and duration of unpaid personal leave shall be at the discretion of the Company.
8. Standard of Dress: All Employees are expected to conform to an acceptable standard of dress to ensure that the image as presented to customers, colleagues and associates is in keeping with the proper professional approach of the Company.
9. Confidentiality: The Employee will not, during or at any time after the termination of your employment, disclose to any person or persons (except to senior Employees of the Company) nor use for your own benefit any confidential information that you may receive or obtain in relation to the affairs of the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document