* A staff member of a hotel or apartment complex who assists guests or residents, as by handling the storage of luggage, taking and delivering messages, and making reservations for tours.
* provides similar services to those of a hotel concierge, but serve patients and employees as well.
* A concierge's job is to meet the needs of the client. The more upscale the property or business. the more tasks the concierge is given to do. Requests from clients can be anything from finding good seats for a sold-out concert to researching the best Moroccan restaurant in town
* In hotels, a concierge assists guests with various tasks like making restaurant reservations, arranging for spa services, recommending night life hot spots, booking transportation such like limousines, airplanes, and boats. Procurement of tickets to special events and assisting with various travel arrangements and tours of local attractions. In upscale establishments, a concierge is often expected to dealing with any request a guest may have, no matter how strange, relying on an extensive list of contacts with local merchants and service providers.
Services1. Transportation and Travel arrangement|
* Limousine services * Airport Car Service * Airline Reservation * Customized City Tours * Auto Rental * Hotel/ Resort Recommendations and Reservations * Driving Directions * Flight Arrival and Departure Update| 2. Entertainment Arrangement|
* Concert and Movie Ticket * Restaurant and Spa reservation * Wedding Proposal Planning| 3. Personal Service|
* Apartment and Condominium Finder * Private Chef * Interior Decorating and Designing * House Keeping * Personal and Grocery Shopping * Gift Wrapping * Senior Care * Waiting Services * Automotives Services * Landscaping Services * Relocation and Moving Services * Car Washing, Detailing and Maintenance * Dry Cleaning and Laundry| 4. Information...