1. To contribute towards the uplift of the quality of Philippine education in identified areas in need of development;
2. To support programs that provide opportunities for expansion of microenterprises and small and medium enterprises (SMEs), generation of employment and livelihood opportunities;
3. To catalyze programs for the delivery of basic social services in its communities; and
4. To contribute towards the renewal and enhancement of societal values.
1. To gain a better understanding of the immediate and long-lasting labour market impact of the global economic crisis in the Philippines
2. To review the policy responses given so far and learn lessons as it concerns good practice as well as areas for improvement, upscaling and replication
3. To consider new policy initiatives to encourage stronger employment generation, improved social protection and more effective labour market institutions
4. To promote knowledge sharing, synergies and collaboration across national and international development agencies and policy makers
5. To identify priorities and formulate recommendations for policy reforms to support sustainable, inclusive and job-rich growth. SHOE MART
1. To constantly provide customers with a fresh and world-class mall experience through innovative and state-of-the-art facilities and services;
2. To undertake wide-ranging corporate social responsibility initiatives that provide greater service for customers with special needs, and ensure environmental sustainability through various programs on energy, water and air conservation; 3. To be an employer of choice, offering comprehensive opportunities for career growth and enhancement;
4. To deliver sustainable long-term growth and increasing shareholder value; and
5. To uphold its role as a catalyst for economic development.
CATHOLIC WOMEN’S LEAGUE
1. 1.To conduct seminars on Bible Study
2. 2.To help CWL members develop the habit of reading the scriptures Activities:
1. Form Bible study groups in the unit level as well as in the community 2. Coordinate with ECBA or with your parish priest to have a Bible seminar 3. All CWL members must have a Bible in their home
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES
1. Develop a system of continuing education to sustain professional growth and promote lifelong learning;
2. Develop and adapt delivery systems appropriate to distance learners;
3. Provide leadership in the development of open learning and distance education expertise in the country and in the appropriate use of information and communication technologies of education; and
4. Make instructional packages accessible to various publics through collaborative arrangements, institutional agreements, and other appropriate mechanisms.
II. Programs, Policies & Procedures
Stay organized. A lot of people say this, but it really does help. Organizing your locker helps you remember to bring your supplies to class and to your house to do your homework and study. Take notes on everything. For most courses in middle school, high school, and junior/community college, most of what is on the tests and homework will be discussed in the class. Do not procrastinate. Don't do a project the night before or on the morning of. If it seems like a huge project, then break it into little steps and do a couple per day. Or, find a partner to work with, if your teacher allows it, and split the work between you two. Pay attention to your instructor's teaching style and use the same method to learn the information. If they write on the blackboard, take notes; if they lecture, listen hard or record the lecture to listen to multiple times. This sounds simple, but many will find it hard to stay focused for an entire class period. Think about your future. Think about it whenever you are in a hard test/quiz. People will see this, and the people will mean...