1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 1 dollar and 32 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5. Why can't a man living in the U.S. be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by. What color is the bear? Why?
11. If there are 3 apples and you take away two, how many do you have?
12. I have two U.S. coins totalling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where was an oil burner, a kerosene lanp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep; all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10'' tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the president's name in 1950?
21. There once was a lady who really liked pink. In her cozy, little one-story house, everything was pink. Even her dog was pink. Her hair, her carpet, everything. What color are her stairs?
22. There was an evergreen tree in the dark, ugly forest where ghosts, witches, and even Frankenstein lived. All of the sudden, a great gust of wind flew through the forest. Which way did the leaves on the tree fall?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document