* The development intervention has a clear purpose
* Aims and objectives are clearly covered
* The needs and learning styles of the learners are taken into account * Aims and objectives are integrated to organisational needs * The development intervention is motivating and engaging for individuals * There is active commitment from the participants to learning * That the resources and materials are complimentary to overall aims and objectives and ensure that the intervention is engaging and accessible * Sensitivity to all participants’ cultural, religious and other needs * An assessment of what has been developed is put in place * The interventions/outcomes are fully evaluated
Clearly planned and designed events will help towards the advancement of:
* Individual, team and organisational aims and objectives * Skills, knowledge and behaviours
* Higher participant satisfaction with the intervention, which could encourage further engagement in the learning process * The likelihood that further development will be proposed
However, no matter how effective the organisation of the event is and how much the promotional material tries to engage the...