B.Sc. Textile Engineering
Title of the Project
Date of Submission: 20-09-08
Table of Contents
Table of Contentsi
1.4.Specific Objectives and Scope of the Project1
Background should include the following:
• A brief introduction to the subject area on which the research is intended • A brief introduction to the research problem
• Significance of the research problem
Describe relevant theory related to the research topic.
3 Literature Review
Literature review should address the following questions:
• Who are the significant researchers in your intended area of research? What they have already done? How did they do it? What were their materials and methods? What were their findings? What is already known and well-established? • What are the gaps in the previous research that you would like to fill?
4 Specific Objectives and Scope of the Project
Give specific objectives and scope of the research project
• Tentative list and specifications of the materials (fibres, yarns, fabrics, etc.) required for the research project
• Tentative list of production/processing/application equipment/apparatus • Tentative list of testing equipment
• Proposed research design (number of planned experiments, input variables, output variables, noise variables etc.) • Production/application/processing methods to be used • Testing methods to be used
• Data collection, presentation and analysis plan
Include list of references mentioned in all the previous sections....