Morgan Motor Company
Number of employees
By investing in Zeus 3rd Generation Time Management Software which links directly to their payroll software, Morgan Motor Company is now able to accurately track over 150 workers who work under a flexitime scheme. Employees have become more self-reliant when clocking time, booking holidays, or querying the system - saving considerable administration time. Products supplied
● Zeus 3rd Generation Time Management Software
● Smooth implementation
● Easily viewed information, for both management & staff
● Generate valuable reports including general attendance, overtime, flexitime, absence, holidays etc to ensure optimum
● Operational 24 hours a day / 365 days a year
● Reduce overall operating costs
● Improve efficiency and control labour costs
● Promotes employee self-service
Morgan Motor Company has successfully merged its existing time and attendance systems into one easy-to-manage system, which is capable of meeting the demands of a flexible workforce. Autotime Solutions successfully installed Zeus 3rd Generation Time Management Software linked to two electronic data capture terminals within the specified time frame in order to cause minimal disruption.
The Morgan Motor Company is one of Britain’s most famous and successful motor car manufacturers. The company was founded in 1909 by H.F.S. Morgan and was run by him until 1959. Peter Morgan, son of H.F.S., ran the company until his death in 2003.
The factory is located in Malvern Link (an area of Malvern,
Worcestershire) and has 155 employees. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car can be up to a year. Production is nine cars a week and each car takes three months to build.
Time and attendance management is very important to the Morgan Motor Company. While they only operate one shift each day, the...