Dear “New Idea 2010”:
Thanks again for your presentation. Followings are the evaluations and comments from students that may help you further develop your business plan.
Does their business plan seem to be Class Average 1) accurate in terms of market analyses?( 3.50 )( 3.68 ) 2) persuasive in value proposition?( 4.02 )( 3.75 ) 3) feasible in implementation?( 3.69 )( 3.63 ) 4) sustainable over time? ( 3.75 )( 3.58 )
5) good enough to get funded? ( 3.51 )( 3.61 )
II. Presenting Skills
Do they appropriately and/or effectively
1) organize their presentation?( 3.84 )( 4.13 ) 2) use visual aids?( 4.57 )( 4.08 )
3) use eye contact, posture, voice tone? ( 3.72 )( 3.89 ) 4) budget their timing?( 4.58 )( 4.30 )
5) answer the questions from the audience? ( 4.46 )( 4.02 )
Total: ( 39.66 )( 38.68 )
III. Comments from students (*without any editing, of course)
- Who are your competitors? Definitely, fast food stores are not your competitors. - Why did you choose target customers as young/senior women? It would be better if you included more target customer analysis. Also, it is recommended to specify your marketing plan focusing on senior women, too. - What is your hidden logic related to your sales forecasting? - How much money are you going to give back to your investors? - To choose the marketing method, you had to research how women receive those information related to diet or the process of women’s using that kind of services from getting information to decide to join it. I think verbal marketing would be dominant. There already exist many stores/health care centers especially for being on a diet and...