inHrmmBS in Hotel & Restaurant Management in the Philippines The Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BS-HRM) program provides knowledge and skills to students for careers in the Filipino industry of Hospitality, Hotel and Restaurant Management. This program addresses the needs of sectors such as fastfood chains, restaurants and resorts and makes sure that HRM graduates are efficient, competent and globally competitive. What are the admission requirements for BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management in the Philippines?
1. Must be at least a high school graduate
2. Must take and pass the college admission exam
3. Must have recommendation from professors of previous school 4. Must have a certified true copy of NSO authenticated birth certificate 5. Must have high school report card (form 138)
6. Must have a copy of high school or college diploma
7. Must have certificate of good moral character
How long does it take to complete BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management in the Philippines? The Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management program takes 4 years to complete. What subjects are included in the BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management program? * Introduction to Hotel and Restaurant management
* International Cookery
* Basic Food Selection and Preparation
* Bar Management
* Business Policy for HRM
* Hotel and Restaurant Cost Control
* HRD and Management in the Hospitality Industry
* Business and Tourism Laws
* Food and Beverage
* Hotel Accounting
What are the different specializations of BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management?
1. Culinary Arts – It includes small business management, butchery, and international cuisine along with financial management. It also covers entrepreneurship, franchising and fish-mongery. 2. Hospitality – It includes providing hospitality services such as lodging and dining which also covers details regarding managing and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document