In the event of choosing the most effective way to market your company, I believe that using billboard advertising is the best way to invest your money. Do you ever wonder if you’re really getting the most out of your marketing campaign? In all of those mediums, your ad is there one day (or month) and gone the next...with little lasting impression unless you remarket through that medium. In our technology-driven media environment in which the consumer has access to satellite radio, cable or satellite TV, the internet and numerous print media outlets, the visibility of outdoor advertising allows the advertiser’s message to stand out. Further, even those who no longer commute still spend time on the road in order to run errands, attend events or dine.
The cost of putting up a billboard ranges anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000 a month depending on the company, the road the billboard is on, the traffic, and the market. If this sounds like a lot of money to you, think again - because a running a full-page newspaper advertisement for a single day in any major newspaper will cost you the same amount - and it is not nearly as effective.
1. Billboard advertising grabs the attention of potential customers like no other form of advertising can. 2. One of the most cost-effective mediums of advertising 3. Brand awareness and strong name recognition
4. Colorful, creative and eye-catching ads have more impact 5. Reaches out to thousands of people on a daily basis
6. Targets a specific audience according to location
7. Ads are not lost in the mix of competitors and editorials 8. Messages are delivered continuously and frequently
9. Directs potential clients and customers to your place of business.
These are but a few of the many advantages that billboard advertising has. With so many benefits, it's no wonder that so many business owners are using billboard advertising today. From putting them up at airports to...