MARK (5 OUT OF 6 – 83%)
YOU ARE EMPLOYED AS A SUPERVISOR AT THE LOCAL MAIL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE. THE CENTRE WISHES TO DEVELOP A NEW STAFF RECRUITMENT SELECTION PROCESS, TO BE IMPLEMENTED WITHIN THE NEXT THREE MONTHS. CREATE A SCOPE MANAGEMENT PLAN OR SOME OTHER FORM OF RELEVANT DOCUMENT THAT COULD BE ACCESSED BY A PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM TO IDENTIFY AND DEFINE THE SCOPE OF A PROJECT. THE EXACT DETAILS OF THE PROJECT ARE UP TO YOU. YOU CAN FIND EXAMPLES OF SCOPE MANAGEMENT PLAN TEMPLATES ONLINE TO ASSIST YOU IN DEVELOPING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION.
UPLOAD YOUR ANSWER FOR ASSESSMENT
REVISED SELECTION CRITERIA PROCESS FOR RECRUITEMENT
The organisation has the need to fill five more positions in the mail distribution centre. The candidates need to enjoy working with people and customer service and be able to work within a team. The distribution centre is based in the city centre and is easily accessible to all public transport. ROLE
The Clerical Mail Officer provides a full range of clerical support to the branch ensuring the approved administrative processes are adhered to. This includes but is not limited to the telephone and front counter reception, data entry and word processing, maintaining filing. Compiling of the roster, for delivery of the mail daily and monitoring this closely.
The position is permanent and the candidates will be assessed at the end of a 3 month probationary period.
Skills and abilities that are essential for a Clerical Mail Officer include:
* High level of communication skills – especially verbal/interpersonal. * Basic office knowledge
* Strong organisational & planning skills
* Committed to working within a team.
* Willing to undertake more complex tasks as required.
* Be familiar with the surrounding suburbs of Perth
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active
* Flexible to work across...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document