Informatics Philippines, established in 1994, is a multinational corporation committed to provide quality training and education in Information and Communications Technology to Filipinos. Informatics has more than 30 centers operating nationwide providing lifelong learning courses on Corporate Productivity, Business Solutions and Higher Education from undergraduate to postgraduate degree completions. The Company has won many awards including the 12th Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards (2005), the National Consumers Council (2001, 2002 and 2004), the National Consumers Quality Awards as Outstanding Computer School.
The Company was also elevated to the Hall of Fame award for winning the International Master Franchise of the Year Award (Service Category) for two consecutive years (2001-2002), by the Department of Trade and Industry and by the Philippine Franchise Association. Informatics was also awarded by the Parangal ng Bayan Foundation with the National Consumers Excellence Award for Outstanding IT School in view of its significant contribution to the well-being of the Filipino Consumers.
Globally, Informatics has won many awards including the Singapore Brand Awards 2002 and 2003, the Singapore Quality Class for Private Education Organizations (SQC for PEO) as well as People Developer Standards Award. Informatics Philippines is part of a network of training and education companies that operates in over 50 countries spanning Asia, Europe, Africa and South America. Informatics Group is listed on the mainboard of the Stock Exchange of Singapore.
Statement of the Problem
This aims to improve the efficiency of enrolment of Informatics SM Bicutan.
Specifically, it aims to:
1. To create Student Enrolment System database.
2. Develop an easy and advanced system in preparing for the enrolment and gathering student information with speed and accuracy.
3. Facilitate the work of registrar in processing the enrolment and personal student information.
4. Solve problems encountered by the registrar of the enrolment and personal student information using Microsoft Access.
This study will help the Faculty and staffs of the school Informatics SM Bicutan make enrolment easy by the help of the enrolment database system for the school.
The database system will make the enrolment and collection of fees easy and fast. The Enrolment database system will store the data of the student this includes the name of the student, section, schedule, and college fees.
Scope and Limitation
This study aim to develop an enrolment database system for the college ICBC, the data base limits on the following fields and functions:
• It limits to store the data of the student (Student ID, First name, last name, MI, address, birthdate, gender, contact no. , and year level)
• It limits only for the collection of the local college fees.
• Only Authorized personnel will be allowed to use the system. Dean and some authorized faculty/staff authorized by the dean to collect.
Entity Relationship Design of enrolment system
Full Payment Level
Teacher idhas Class_ID
Sub_Teaching Teachers id